Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What a fine Tuesday!

Look at that, Salt Lake City!

A big, bright, sun-shiny day! I think I might go play around in the garden! Of course Warhammer is always, always calling to me...I have to finish my Blood Angels for the tournament in August (and I am close to doing so), but then I have decided to re-boot my tiny 500pt Tau force also...and then, my best friend Dustin is coming to visit on leave upon his return from Iraq in a few weeks...so I am scrambling to make some terrain and write some scenarios so we can play at home as well as making some trips to the Friendly Local Gaming Store.

Still, with all that sun...my thoughts turn to gardens and vegetables and such. Speaking of which, I had a great time this weekend at The Peoples' Market, a local west-side farmers market that runs all summer on Sundays and the International Peace Gardens. Some of the issues with the band were a bit off, but I felt that my set went well. I hope everyone else had as good a time as I did!

Well, blogging world...I have a lot to do today...and hopefully some of it can be outside!

2 comments:

  1. Would that garden you're working in be the one attached to our house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course...but then I will be hot...and there is a pool and that certain *other* garden.

    <3

    ReplyDelete