Thursday, May 10, 2012

Internet Magic!

Well, if everything goes as planned...this post will pop up, like magic, Thursday morning, while I am miles and miles away in the San Rafael desert. Back on Wednesday, Frog was incessantly pestering me to hurry up and get ready, hence the brevity.

Today we should be meeting up with our fellow campers in the afternoon, after a nice day of putting around looking for some nice stones. I've taken up 'rock-hounding' as a hobby; there is a lot of nice mineral material in Utah. There are gemstones, like topaz and garnet, and also lots of larger rock material to use for landscaping.

So not only is the internet magical enough to let me schedule blog posts for when I am away, it has cool sites like this interactive map that shows you all of the 'public pits' and landscaping material collection sites.

"This land is my land, this land is your land..."

No comments:

Post a Comment